Get a quick overview of the pathways from schools to uni, TAFFE or into a gap year that can lead to work and travel from this PowerPoint. It is an overview of the information I provide in presentations to year 11 & 12 school students. Share it with students and parents so that they get a high level understanding of the options.
- Leaving Year 12, free at last
- Bullies 0 v Wheatbelt 10: What workers value in the new world
- These university accommodation scholarships could help you in 2022
- Employers want to know what certificates students have
- Prepare for Year 12 in 2022. Tips for Year 11s Part 1: Prepare for uni in 2023
- Education and Career Support for Young People with Cancer
- What happens when I leave year 12?
- 2021 Training Award Finalists Announced
- Leaving High School Poster. Four tips to smooth your way.
- Is the uni bus right for you?
Subscribe to Blog via Email