Get a quick overview of the pathways from schools to uni, TAFFE or into a gap year that can lead to work and travel from this PowerPoint. It is an overview of the information I provide in presentations to year 11 & 12 school students. Share it with students and parents so that they get a high level understanding of the options.
- We all want to belong – deciding where to belong next is the trick
- Ideas from West Australian career educators
- In Focus Careers May Issue: Connecting you to trends, people and ideas for the future
- So you want to be a doctor? May is important for 2023 applicants.
- Make your transition to uni like your transition to high school
- Give yourself every chance to succeed – ATAR Revision Programs for Senior Students
- Scholarships for Year 12 Academic Superstars
- Career Educators are the Light on the Hill – with examples
- In Focus Careers April Issue: Connecting you to trends, people and ideas for the future
- Pathways from High School – Video presentation for West Australian Senior Students
Subscribe to Blog via Email