Get a quick overview of the pathways from schools to uni, TAFFE or into a gap year that can lead to work and travel from this PowerPoint. It is an overview of the information I provide in presentations to year 11 & 12 school students. Share it with students and parents so that they get a high level understanding of the options.
- Unlock the Potential of Career Education in just 10 Hours a Year.
- What is a Skills Passport and why do you need one?
- Can you wash up your coffee cup? The Generation Gap in the workplace
- Leaving Year 12? There are adventures to be had. Try these Gap Year ideas
- What was new at the Expo this year?
- This is how to apply for TAFE 2024
- Year 12 Burnout Busters
- Do this to achieve ATAR success in December
- Alternative Paths to uni in WA 2024
- Are Year 12s still locked down? Time to kick start their creative magic.
Subscribe to Blog via Email