To get the insanely great West Australian information that careers professionals use subscribe to my newsletter
- Your first copy will be with you soon.
- I will ask you to send through the list of staff you would like me to add to your school email group. Most schools have 6 – 10 staff on their list. A few just have one. You can add more people at any time.
- I will send them all their copy and tell them that they are welcome to re-issue the information however they wish within your school community.
- Each month you will get your new monthly issue with:
- Information to share with students and families;
- A section of events, resources and research for education professionals; and
- A calendar of events months into the future.
- You can relax, knowing you have a conduit to all the information you need to help your students to unearth their best path to their future.
If your school already subscribes I will add you to your school email group.
The cost to schools is $25/issue. Once you are set up with your school email group I will send through the invoice.
The cost to individuals is $12.50/issue.
My Commitment to West Australian Careers Education
For In Focus Careers to be the conduit to Insanely Great Careers Information for West Australian Students.
To achieve this I:
- Write 10 insanely great issues of In Focus Careers newsletter each year that focus on the needs of West Australian students and careers teachers.
- Search for local, national and international information that could impact on the careers of West Australian students.
- Consult across the In Focus Careers network of amazing teachers and experts to find information to share.
- Listen to and support West Australian careers teachers
M: 0434 056 412