Give insanely great, informed, fun careers advice.
The In Focus Careers Newsletter gives West Australian school leavers the power to make great career decisions.
I am an evangelist for insanely great career teaching. Tap into the In Focus Careers network to find the power to be a career hero to your students.
- Your first copy will be with you soon.
- I will ask you to send through the list of staff you would like me to add to your school email group. Most schools have 6 – 10 staff on their list. A few just have one. You can add more people at any time.
- I will send them all their copy and tell them that they are welcome to re-issue the information however they wish within your school community.
- Each month you will get your new monthly issue with:
- Information to share with students and families;
- A section of events, resources and research for education professionals; and
- A calendar of events months into the future.
- You can relax, knowing you have a conduit to all the information you need to help your students to unearth their best path to their future.
If your school already subscribes I will add you to your school email group.
The cost to schools is $290 per year.
The cost to individuals is $12.50/issue.
My Commitment to West Australian Careers Education
For In Focus Careers to be the conduit to Insanely Great Careers Information for West Australian Students.
To achieve this I:
- Write 10 insanely great issues of In Focus Careers newsletter each year that focus on the needs of West Australian students and careers teachers.
- Create resources that support insanely great careers education in Western Australia.
- Build and support a community of caring careers advisors and experts who share their knowledge across the network.
M: 0434 056 412