The newsletter is long. It is divided into 3 sections so that you can go straight to the information that you need
- Section 1: For Students and Families. I break this up into headings like Training, Uni, Year 12, RRR News, Aboriginal News etc to make it easier to find the the information that you need. Teachers share a lot of this information across the school community.
- Section 2: For Insanely Great Careers Professionals. This has headings like Events, Teaching Resources and Research. Some schools also share this Section with school families.
- Section 3: A Calendar of Events. This is a comprehensive quick guide to what is going on in careers across the next few months. It is updated each month as new events are scheduled.
The newsletter works to be a one stop shop that saves you time and helps you to be an expert in what is happening in careers in WA.
Your first copy will be with you soon.
I will ask you to send through the email addresses of staff you would like me to add to your school email group. You can have up to 10 staff in your group. You can add more people at any time.
I will send them all their copy and tell them that they are welcome to re-issue the information however they wish within your school community.
You can relax knowing you have a conduit to all the information you need to help your students to unearth their best path to their future.
If your school already subscribes I will add you to your school email group.
The cost to schools is $290 per year.
The cost to individuals is $15/issue.
My Commitment to West Australian Careers Education
For In Focus Careers to deliver Insanely Great Careers support for young West Australians.
To achieve this I:
- Write 10 issues of In Focus Careers newsletter each year.
- Create teaching resources that support insanely great careers education in Western Australia.
- Build and support a community of career advisors who share their knowledge across the network.
- Give presentations, run workshops, provide advice on how to build the capacity of your school to deliver the world’s best career education.
M: 0434 056 412