Notre Dame keeps being scored as the best university in Australia by its students. You can register your interest in an early offer HERE.
All of the universities are putting in place more requirements that they did last year so students don’t have the freedom to drop out of school once they get offered a place. Each of the universities is slightly different and you can apply for a place at more than one university.
University Career Advisors will get you there
They ALL want you to enrol at their university and are bending over backwards to help you.
– Don’t meet the course pre-requisites? We have a bridging program for you.
– Don’t know how to do referencing? Do this support program.
– Having trouble settling in to uni life? Check out our wellness program.
How to Decide
Pick a university. Is it close? Are your friends going there? Does it have a great course? Do you like its ranking by past students?
– Go to that university and meet with a career advisor. Tell them what you would like to study.
– Ask them what is available to help you to meet entry requirements. They will point you to the best course for you, or design one that meets your needs.
– Repeat at your second choice. Remember you are making a big investment of time and money. You want to check out more than one option.