Thanks to those who have given feedback. I am putting that in now.
If you subscribe to the In Focus Careers Newsletter in 2019 you will automatically get access to the 2020 Handbook.
If you don’t subscribe you can either subscribe or buy the handbook WITHOUT subscribing to the most amazing careers newsletter you could possibly find.
The Handbook is bringing together key information I have researched for my In Focus Careers Newsletter.
There are three sections:
- Finding Your Purpose: (there is no point starting off if you have no idea where you are going).
- Skills for Success which include:
- Time Management
- Aptitude quizzes and research into possible careers
- WACE subject selection
- Employability skills and work experience
- Job Applications and interview skills
- Legal aspects of employment
- Achieving Success includes:
- SMART goal setting
- SWOT and USED Analysis
- Making Ideas Happen – Project Planning
To subscribe to my In Focus Careers Newsletter: