What do you need to know?
- What is the future of 21st Century work?
- What subjects should year 10s take?
- Alternative pathways to university?
- How to get into medicine?
- Fatigue, inertia, confusion. The Year 12 Dilemma?
- Are apprenticeships a good way to go?
If you are drowning in career information you will not know what bits are good, what bits are rubbish and what bits you need to help your students to reach their potential.
The world of work is changing so fast that you will be drowning in a sea of information.
My job is to read the research, contact the experts and test new ideas.
Contact me at Bev.J@infocus-careers.com.au or M:0434056412 for a free consultation on how I can help you to shortcut your way to confident career decisions.