West Australian career teachers are the BEST INFORMED careers teachers in the world.
I haven’t fact checked this but…..
…where else would you find nearly 1000 educators, employment service providers, unis, RTOs, and a bunch of industry people who are so parochial, and so concerned for career education that they freely share information for the common good?
The contributions of West Australians, and a few other minor players like the Commonwealth government, has resulted in the August issue having 50+ pages of stories on:
- strategies all local unis are putting in place to support Year 12s
- VET fee changes
- new VET courses including skills sets
- events that have been cancelled, reinstated or changed
- apprenticeship and traineeship initiatives
- international student support
Thanks to everyone who helps us to keep up to date in this bugger of a year.
(I did a Fact Check and found we are not only the best informed career teachers in the world, we are also the best looking, most intelligent, most professional and most generous!!)
Subscribe to Western Australia’s Insanely Great Careers Newsletter