I just received this through from Lexi, the Notre Dame Manager of the Prospective Student Office.
Events and school visits
Our scheduled on-Campus events from now until July will be available online.
- Parent Online Info Session on 31 March
- The Medicine Info Session scheduled for this Sunday, 22 March will be rescheduled to a later date (to be confirmed)
- Campus tours – we are unable to host any groups visits on Campus in Term 1 and 2, so we have produced a video campus tour hosted by our Student Ambassador, Teneil, which will be available online shortly.
- Virtual uni presentations – our Advisors can provide a presentation for your students online via Zoom, which they can access as a group or individually. Book your virtual uni presentation here or contact us directly.
At this time, we are committed to supporting you and your students with additional online resources including the following:
- Online 1-on-1 Advice Session bookings via our Facebook page. We encourage students to use this option (or phone) in lieu of visiting the office in person.
- Our live chat feature on Facebook Messenger is available during work hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm).
- A NEW Guide for year 10/11 students – Finding the right degree for me – coming soon
- Virtual school uni presentations – book here
- Campus tour video
It’s all here > notredame.edu.au/freo/
Questions? We are here to help on 08 9433 0533 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to seek information by, for example, calling the Facebook Messenger line at Notre Dame rather than just going to an information session.
Join the In Focus Careers Network
People are emailing information to me or contacting me with questions. I have never been busier.
I will continue to feed through information so that you have more control over your decisions.
To get the full story through the In Focus Careers Newsletter and access to the In Focus Careers Network, subscribe your school to In Focus Careers.