UWA is starting the Open Day events for 2021 on 28 March.
The open days are brilliant. They are a lot of fun and essential for students who are in their final years of high school and considering going to uni.
As UWA is having its Open Day so early that it will be easy to consider what you find out and compare it to other unis when they have their open day later in the year.
Which Uni to Choose?
You can get and overview of WA unis and what they are like at Which Uni is Best for You.
Use the Worksheets
You can find:
- Year 10 Open Day Worksheets HERE
- Year 11 Open Day Worksheets HERE.
- Year 12 Open Day Worksheets HERE.
My Commitment to West Australian Students
West Australian students will be ready to embrace their perfect life pathway through the heroic efforts of careers teachers.
I support careers teachers to become heroes by:
- Writing 10 insanely great issues of In Focus Careers newsletter each year.
- Searching for local, national and international information that could impact on the careers of West Australian students.
- Connecting an insanely great In Focus Careers network of careers teachers and employment, education and training providers and supportive parents.
M: 0434 056 412