Your students need to get out more.
Your local council (bakery/architect/hospital) is willing to take on kids for work experience (mentoring/project collaboration).
You are about to form a partnership to give kids this great opportunity.
Before you walk into the sunset together…. What about a prenup?
It is best to talk about your prenup with your future partner while things are good.
Things WILL go wrong. The kids will play up or break things. The employer will be away. Duty of care won’t be taken care of.
A prenup on the back of an envelop is better than nothing.
Your prenup should consider:
- Who is responsible for what and at what quality.
- How the partnership is to be managed.
- If there are any legal issues, like duty of care.
- If there are any costs and who should pay for them.
- What IT platforms are you going to use to share information.
If you would like to discuss how to write your prenup email me: Bev.J@infocus-careers.com.au
To stay up to date with careers events and news subscribe to the In Focus Careers Newsletter.