There are 53 days to the start of written WACE exams
- Keep motivated by picturing your long term goal.
- Ask teachers for help to identify your weaknesses. Make those your TO DO list.
- Plan your study and adjust your techniques to make the most of your time.
- Revise your study skills.
- Create a “sleep set-up system”.
⇒ Pack school bag.
⇒ Have a shower.
⇒ Clean teeth.
⇒ Say goodnight.
⇒ Go to bed.
By the time you get into bed your monkey brain chatter should have stopped. If not, learn some self-hypnosis techniques to hep you to manage your sleep routine.